Fresh out of the inbox is the cover of Method To The Maadness – Kano‘s forthcoming fourth album set for release on August 30th via Bigger Picture Music, featuring the club smash “Get Wild” (Peep the video directed by SoulCulture’s very own Versetti) and forthcoming single “Upside“.
After a few days of listening to this album on repeat we can 100% tell you this album is a winner. With features and production from Hot Chip, Chase & Status, Boys Noize, Wiley, Vybz Kartel, Diplo and Damon Albarn, this is set to be Kano‘s best LP to date.
1. 2 Left: Topic Of Discussion (produced by Boys Noize)
2. Get Wild ft Aidonia & Wiley (produced by Boys Noize)
3. iPod Generation (produced by Kano)
4. MAAD (produced by Kano & Fraser T Smith)
5. Spaceship (produced by Chase & Status)
6. Upside ft Michelle Breeze (produced by Craigie Dodds)
7. All + All Together ft Hot Chip (produced by Hot Chip)
8. Lady Killer ft Ghetts (produced by Hot Chip)
9. Bassment (produced by A13)
10. Crazy (produced by Boys Noize)
11. Slaves ft Why Why Peaches (produced by Craigie Dodds)
12. Jenga ft Vybz Kartel (produced by Boys Noize & Diplo)
13. Dark Days (produced by Craigie Dodds)